Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Max Kibardin's Denim & Swarovski Crystal-Studded Heels Are $2194... And Probably Worth It

$2194, Max Kibarin, Luisaviaroma.com
I am not in the habit of spending $2194 on a single pair of shoes. But I could start to get into that habit for a pair of Bruno Magli creative director Max Kibardin's denim and Swarovski crystal-studded heels. Any heels that feel like 1980s Madonna reincarnated as footwear is pretty much guaranteed to be something I'd wear. Seriously. As a rule, I like to ask myself "Do these shoes look like 'Desperately Seeking Susan' in the form of a stiletto"? If yes, then I'm wearing them.

And now, please enjoy this highly intriguing, highly nude photo of Kate Moss wearing nothing but a pair of guitar stilettos (they actually work) created by Max Kibardin and Chicks On Speed... and her personality.





Me, when I got out of the shower the other day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...