Thursday, January 26, 2012

MiH's Stars Silk Blouse = Stars Forever

I have a thickfreakness weakness for star prints. Not all star prints -- no thank you to grotesque violations of Americana -- but a tastefully done star print. Plus, I LIVE for an all-occasion silk blouse. So I'm seeing stars (not afraid of redundant wordplay!) over MiH's silk star print blouse:

$275, MiH Jeans, us.Mih-Jeans.com

Unfortunately $275 is a bit out of my budget, but thankfully I have my Lazerade By Veda stars blouse from Urban Outfitters to enjoy regularly.

And what star-related post would be complete without Robyn's (my own personal Swedish Jesus) "Stars 4-Ever" and Paris Hilton's "Stars Are Blind" opus? I'll karaoke the shit out of this song, just so you know.

1 comment:

Kirsty Baxter said...

Printed shirts are the best and Urban Outfitters do some fab ones. There's been some great pieces coming out of Next, I don't know if you've heard of them? I've been blogging about their latest scarf print shirt for £30. So thought I would share it with you! http://fashionhead10.blogspot.com/2012/01/scarf-print-trend.html?spref=tw Let me know what you think and please follow my blog or repost the comment if you like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...