Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random Stuff I Want...

I was quite surprised to see that Fossil has put out an extremely un-Fossil-like line of vintage-inspired bags for the fall. Check out their Fifty-Four collection:


($265, Fossil)


($200, Fossil)



($145, Fossil)



($24, The Ryde)
Cali surf-lifestyle brand The Ryde makes comfy-casual but cute surf-inspired gear. Normally I'm not super into message Tees, but look closely -- can you even handle how cute their "Seamstress For The Band" Tee is??? I love that the shirt doesn't hit you over the head with its message, and I love the Built By Wendy-esque look.



Fragrance fiend Jo Malone is coming out with a white jasmine and mint cologne for the fall. Apparently it was "inspired by a sun drenched morning in am English garden, new White Jasmin & Mint captures the scent of jasmine, wild rose and white blossoms with an unexpected twist of wild mint." Notes include wild mint, peppermint leaf, camomile, coriander, cardamom, bergamot, mace, cassis, Jo Malone heirloom jasmine, ylang ylang, orange flower, rose de mai absolut, muguet, cedar, Jo Malone musk, mate absolut, vetiver, prune and guaiac wood... Um, I have no clue what guaiac wood is, but I'm willing to find out, because this sounds heavenly.



($82, Jessica Simpson, Zappos)
Both these shoes and Jessica Simpson are ridiculous, but I kind of love both of them in an inexplicable way. Silver shoes are huge this fall, and I wouldn't mind owning these. They're not bad in black either...




($98, Arena CPH, Saks Fifth Avenue)
This necklace, those black heels and some dark jeans and a black top would look the hotness. K, nightnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like those JEssica Simpson - never thought I would live to say that!

You have to come to my launch party - mark your calendar Williamsburg on October 6th. What is your e-mail addy so I can put you on the mailing list?

Anonymous said...

have you seen these crocs ads? sooo bad that they actually make me hate the shoes even more... and yet, hilarious in their stupidity. especially since the croc guy is just completely loser-ish haha

http://www.styledash.com/2007/08/28/croc-spoof-ads-even-more-irritating-than-their-shoes/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...