Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Mad For Flannel (... Okay: And Plaid)

Sooooooo much cute plaid and flannel stuff, soooo little money... Let's start with...

ACCESSORIES
($485, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Refinery29.com)
So purdy, so 'spensif.



($24.50. Delias)
I know this is a knockoff of something (that I saw at Barney's Co-op), but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone know?


($28, CL By Laundry For KB, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
So effing cute!!



($226, Michael Kors, Zappos.com)
I know this is last season (OMG!), but I still like it.


($10.99, Old Navy)
I wouldn't personally carry this, but it's nice to know it exists for those of you who would.



($35, Fredala.com)
Little tartan travel wallet and eyeglass case! Necessary? No. Cute? Yes!




($110, Jaye Hersh, Shopintuition.com)
Back in October of 2006, Stylebubble previewed the Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton market bags and pointed out the mixed messages and metaphors inherent in such a design. Then, in February of 2007, Knittantics also was like WTF? I, late the party in March of 2007, hated on the LV bag. By May of 2007, Inmybag had had ENOUGH! But, I hadn't seen the the Jaye Hersh version until just now. (Like I said: late to the party). It's probably totes hypocritical of me, and I don't think it's funny to indirectly make fun of Chinese people, but I like the Jaye Hersh version, okay? I'll just tell myself that it's a backlash against the obnoxious Louis Vuitton commentary on Asians carrying around laundry bags. Um, or something. Sue me.


($68, Pink Studio, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
These are furking adorbs.




($89, Sam Edelman, Piperlime.com)
More predictable than the aforeblogged, but still cute.




GUYS!
($70, Special Blend, Zappos)
I really like the green plaid, so I will try to ignore the fact that this has built-in thumbholes. Sorry guys, that's all you get today.



COATS
($531, Ted Baker, Asos.com)
I could devote an entire blog to plaid coats, but instead, you get just ONE awesome one. This is gorgeous.


DRESSES/ TOPS/ TUNICS/ RELATED STUFF
($485, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Shopbop.com)
Want. Need. OMG.



($385, Loeffler Randall, Activeendeavors.com)
I usually feel like ruffles are a no-no for grown women, but Loeffler Randall can pretty much do no wrong in my book, so I'm making a special exception.



($198, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom)
Cute. You know.


($98, Free People, Nordstrom)
Still deciding if this is cute or not, leaning more toward not.



($29, Newport-news.com)
Is it fucked up that I bought something from Newport News? Oh well. It's cute. And why are you so judgmental anyway?

Bye Town!

1 comment:

JennyPf said...

Teeeeeeechnically, some of those are checks, not plaids.

~*runs away*~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...