Sunday, October 05, 2008

Long-Gone Agacci Bag Is The Source Of Today's Vintage Regret


I would throw your mother in front of a bus for this vintage '80s leather Agacci doctors' bag. Fortunately, your mother is safe because it's fucking long gone like a turkey in the corn. Weep. Now I know that some of you think that's probably for the best (some of you being CATHERINE), but I'd turn this mother out.

Anyway, it was from Retrodesignergoods.com, which has broken my heart but still holds promise with lots of other awesome bags and stuff.

Also, check out the goldmine of vintage handbags on eBay UK, and this photo of Madam X, who were the human equivalent of The Bag That Got Away:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. How did a group as glam as Madam X escape my childhood radar? Don't worry, Tamron, another equally awesome 80s atrocity will surface soon. And if it doesn't, you can just rub it in Catherine's face for ever and ever.

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Please, leave my face alone! That tiger fur looks like it would hurt!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...