Monday, January 12, 2009

Shout Hallelujah, Come On Get Happy! Orla Kiely For Target Coming February 2009!

Song of songs and PRAISES! We are all collectively nearer our Gods to thee -- Orla Kiely AND Target, who are teaming up to bring US, the hungry, cuteness-addicted masses more '70s-inspired housewares -- towels, cannisters, aprons, tumblers, an oven mitt, organizational supplies and more -- printed with fun, sunny pears, flowers, and dots. The Orla Kiely line launches February 2009. SWOON!







7 comments:

Kathryn said...

I just heard angels singing...

amanda said...

Oh my Lord, the apron and dessert-tier-thing! I need them.

ambika said...

I need a date, damnit! I must have that pear print dress/apron!

Sal said...

You'll have to fight me for it, Ambika. That pear print dress/apron WILL BE MINE.

This is the ONLY Target collaboration that actually makes me gleeful in anticipation.

Holly said...

Why why why are you doing this to me?! I'm going to have to buy more stuff I do not need. Wee!

Ana said...

yes yes yes! this made my day!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...