Wednesday, April 08, 2009

GET THEE TO GILT GROUPE For Their Louboutin Sale!

Gilt Groupe's Christian Louboutin sale is goin'... goin'... almost GONE, but there are, surprisingly, a few pairs left, which would be PERFECTION for weddings! Check up on it, and refresh the page if they're lookin' like they're all sold out. Not sure if that will actually land a pair in your basket, but I am seeing inventory change when I do that. Hee! And, leave your email in the comments if you need a Gilt Group invite.

($428, Christian Louboutin, Gilt Groupe)
The Draped lurex Louboutins in Platinum are freaking HEAVENLY and PERFECT for brides, no? And OBVS you could wear them OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

($428, Christian Louboutin, Gilt Groupe)
Same Draped Lurex Pumps, in Fuchisa. I love the rhinestone buckle.


($468, Christian Louboutin, Gilt Groupe)
Not rully my speed, but perfs for a fancy beach wedding. Go geyt 'em gurlz!

8 comments:

Victoria said...

I love those draped Louboutin's that you posted! I love the unique strap and that intricate detail of the rhinestone strap as well! I love to blog about fashion shows, and the instant that I saw these shoes, I thought they would look perfect on the runway shoes, especially the Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2009 show. I like pairing my silver heels with purple or green, and I found these dresses that are heavenly! Louboutin shoes will look good with anything! See below:

Look 1: http://media.onsugar.com/files/upl1/12/129120/40_2008/83101241_10.jpg

Look 2: http://content.coutorture.com/2141765?page=0,0,27

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Love all of them - please send me an invite! adventuresinnewlywed@Hotmail.com

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

well, perfect for a beach weddin' if the beach was made of CONCRETE! stilettos and sand (or grass) do not mix!

chiccory said...

Hey Victoria I have seen your comment. Just wanted to say that I have recently ‘re-discovered’ Ungaro. It always associated to me with 80’s , but I was very surprised when I saw the recent collection. It’s full of fab pieces that I would love to get hold off.

I am absolutely in love with this dress:
http://content.coutorture.com/2141765?page=0,0,13 (had to follow your link☺)

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tamar said...

DUDE you're not on the beach the WHOLE time! you need CUTE heels for LATER!!!!

Hello, I'm Tayler said...

i know this is VERY late on this post but i would love it if you could send me a gilt groupe invite.

tayler.casey@gmail.com

p.s.
lovin' the blog obviously

Ms. Jenn said...

I have those lurex pumps. I'm selling them if anyone wants them!

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/clo/1439259525.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...