Saturday, June 06, 2009

Big, Chunky Necklaces, Big Bills

Yeah, that header was a stretch. Whatevz. Love these big-ass chunky necklaces. And by the way, I'm STILL on a quest to find that elusive, indescribable neon necklace! HALP PLEEZ!!1

($318, Issy Salomon, Charmandchain.com)
I love the hi/low combo here -- hot pink punked-out Lucite mixed with more upscale-y glass beads and rhinestones. By the way, I have an awesome Issy Salomon necklace that I bought at Edge NY in Soho (go check it out -- it's like the Young Designer's Market) from Issy himself, who's extremely nice. I'm such a Lucite whore.


($200, Nicole Romano, Vivre.com)
This one's got a sweet, sorta post-apocalyptic vibe to it.


($350, Givenchy, Macy's)
Stand-out piece frm Givenchy's Neon Collection, available at select Macy's. A total Deco dream
in crystal and hematite.

Okay, so WHAT would you wear with these statement necklaces? NOTHING! JK, whores. How about either a really simple black dress, OR a grey dress, since it's ALWAYS the new-new black. Like so?

($35, Lulu's)


($158, Karoo, Bluefly)
Sweet color-blocked cashmere!

... And, as promised, "Big Bills." See? Full circle, people. Full circle.


5 comments:

Neira said...

that bluefly sweater dress is so pretty, now i cant wait till fall!

Robo said...

There's a necklace like the yellow Givenchy one at Forever21, of all places. It also comes in hot pink.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing a piece online somwhere featuring plastic/rubber neon, collar style necklaces. And I cant for the life of me remember! Its driving me crazy and everytime i have checked your blog I try to remember what I was looking at!

Anonymous said...

I did find this...but probably not what you're looking for!

http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/40be219d-f479-420c-aa10-f0ca21d7fc55/categoryID/e02de7a4-aee3-4221-b241-5e637a93423d?cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliates-_-ShopStyle.com-_-Primary

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店經紀, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店工作, 專業酒店經紀, 合法酒店經紀, 酒店暑假打工, 酒店寒假打工, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店工作, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店經紀, 專業酒店經紀, 合法酒店經紀, 酒店暑假打工, 酒店寒假打工, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店工作, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店經紀,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...