Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I Bought It: Jeffrey Campbell Downtown Booties

While visiting my sister in Richmond this past weekend, I made my regularly scheduled trip to Need Supply Company, which is one of my favorite stores in all of Virginia.

Like Peter Gabriel, I was big time into this very '80s David David top:
($82, David David, Needsupply.com)
... Yet I'm in no place to plunk down $82 for a t-shirt, regardless of how loudly it was calling my name. And believe me, it was loud.

So I hit up their shoe selection, which has never disappointed. Even my notoriously picky husband found a cool pair. But of course, I was the one who pulled the trigger and fired a Binge bullet in the form of these Jeffrey Campbell "Downtown" platform booties in tie-dyed blue suede:
($49.99 Jeffrey Campbell, Needsupply.com)
They were on major rager sale, ringing up at just $49, down from $130. Yeah, me! Thanks, Need! And they look SIIIIIIICK on. In the strange parlance of Mariah Carey, they're totally hot tamale. If these heels were a video, they'd be Kings Of Leon's "Sex On Fire."


Freak nasty, right? Enjoy that AND a subsequent cold shower!

1 comment:

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

I had no clue Need Supply had a physical store...the online shop is BOSS. Such superawesome selection. I got my new fave shoes there too, whee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...