Sunday, April 10, 2011

5 Shoes That Make Me Feel Quite Enthused About Spring

I've been wearing variations on black boots for the past, oh, eight months, and therefore I'm in need of a mayjah shoe overhaul for spring. Here are five spring shoes I'd change outfits for five times in one day.

($490, Prada, Neimanmarcus.com)
Looky how sweet these woven Prada flats are. I love how they're ballet flats but so not precious ballerina-y, you know? They almost remind me of fancy Vans. Black pants, white button-down, a couple bangles. Eee!


($90, Aldoshoes.com)
I would literally die in these. Not in the Rachel Zoe way. I would break limbs wearing these, but if were to attempt to wear wedges, I'd happily go down in these.
($335, Diane Von Furstenberg)
These Diane Von Furstenberg heels are the equivalent of a classic trench -- timeless, and they fance up almost everything. Oy. I'm thinking near-naughty thoughts about these.

($450, Jil Sander, Saksfifthavenue.com)
I am NOT a white jeans type, but I'm also not a $450 sandal type. But if I suddenly woke up tomorrow willing to both, well, I'd do both. Maybe with some kinda chambray tank? Maybe? These are kinda hard to style, but for some reason, I'm thinking denim/ chambray shirt.
(Swedish Hasbeens x H&M, available April 20)
SO psyched that Swedish Hasbeens are collaborating with H&M. Granted, maybe I don't understand how physics or whatever work because I truly don't get how these slip-ons stay on, but they'd look so effing adorable with light skinny jeans a nautical striped top.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...