Friday, June 22, 2007

Chie Mahara Shoes, Et Al

I am seeing nothin' but Chie Mahara shoes lately. And I'm lovin' about 90% of 'em.
They look so well made, and they're allegedly really comfz.

Here goes:

($154, Chie Mahara, Saks)
One of the best pairs of neutral heels I've seen in a montha Sundays, as "we" say in the "South." I might really truly rethink my no ankle straps personal policy.


($310, Chie Mahara, Sodafine.com)
Love the 1940s-esqueness!


($289, Chie Mahara, Pedshoes.com)
Probably my fave of all. Like walking on sunshine! Weeee!


($162, Chie Mahara, Jildorshoes.com)
Swooooony McSwoooonerson!


($310, Chie Mahara, Pedshoes.com)
Chie Mahara, are you trying to seduce me?


($297, Chie Mahara, SaviniShoes.com)
I'm yours! I love the selection here.


($297, Chie Mahara, Savinishoes.com)
Oh, behave!


($314, Chie Mahara, Haloshoes.com)
Unbelieveabley gorge.


($325, Chie Mahara, 4SpoiledMe.com)
A tiny bit whack, but also fairly rad.


($219, twenty two shoes)
I love twenty two shoes for similar reasons. Hand-made like woah.


($209, twenty two shoes)
The brown is beautiful too.

($66, F-Troupe, OakNYC.com)
Totes sophisticado!


($212, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Jildorshoes.com)
OMG. WANT WANT WANT WANT. And look at the pic of MJ -- nice, normal MJ! Not scary manorexic MJ!


($45, Nicole, OakNYC.com)
Quite cute, and not unreasonably high for a wedge. And probably the most affordable item I've ever seen at Oak.


($99, Tracy Reese, Anthropologie)
You only live once. Why not own a pair of ocelet pumps?... I guess...


($48, Urban Outfitters)
Damn you, UO! Keep reeling me back in!


And now, here it is, folks, your moment of morts:
(Approx $111 USD, Irregular Choice (who else?), Shoe-shop.com)
Um, exactly HOW did this get past the brainstorming phase and into development?

3 comments:

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Wow! Love the Marc Jacobs zip shoes. Great blog - I've linked to you.

Anonymous said...

those Chie Mahara with the white peep-toe are gorgeous. Scratch that, all those chie mahara are too lovely for words

s.i. michaels said...

I've saved Chie Mahara to my favorite ebay searches. Such cuteness but way out of my price range.

And the UO flats are cute. Who'd have thought UO had it in them still?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...