Monday, April 13, 2009

Melissa + Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Heart Shoes Worn As ACTUAL Wedding Shoes!

Okay, remember how Catherine and I have written about Melissa x Vivienne Westwood's Anglomania Lady Dragon shoes (AKA "the heart shoes") like a TRILLION times, and how Catherine is even considering wearing them for her wedding? Well, LOOK at how beautiful/ awesome they are on an ACTUAL bride -- Hannah. The exquisite pix were shot by Max Wanger, who I REALLY wish lived in NYC and not California, because I can't even get over how gorgeous his images are...

($149, Melissa for Vivienne Westwood)
+ Preorder them at Epaulet or RevolveClothing.com. And thanks to FashionBinge reader Kathryn for the heart-shoes-in-action tip!

1 comment:

princesssharrah said...

Hi Girls,

I just bought some of these on ebay last night for my wedding...and saw these pics afterwards! so gorgeous...let me know if you do chose to wear them for your wedding Catherine...i think they are cute, fun but also beautiful...eat your heart out Barbie! ha ha...i'm not generally a very girly girl but i just had to have them! Chloe x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...