Thursday, August 27, 2009

Studded, Structured, Sequined Shoes For Fall!

It's time for a... Fall shoe binge! Check these selects -- studded, structured heels and booties I'd buy if you were footing the bill.
($129, Steven By Steve Madden, Piperlime)
I know. I need more studded stuff like Kanye needs more exposure. But I can't resist these fun "Stardom" flats.


($24, Pink Footwear, Lulus)
Black oxfords = So simple, so cheap, so... something I will inevitably go back and buy in a week after much pointless deliberation, so I may as well just buy them now, right?


($585, Giuseppe Zanotti, Piperlime)
I need more '80s throwback heels like Fergie needs more bronzer, but I can't resist these black suede eyelet-covered Giuseppe Zanottis.


($110, BCBG Girls, Dillards)
Uh, blue suede, cone heel, fun '80s grommets? BCBGirls "Border" heels = YES.


($49.99, alice + olivia for Payless)
Don't you love how Payless can get low, like Flo Rida style? These alice + olivia "Robertson" peep-toe jeweled boots are sluttastic in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY. Next stop? Bootswitdafur!


($26.99, Payless)
Black lacquer heels at PAYLESS? Girl, you is NASTY!


($26.99, Payless)
Payless, girl, you are BAAAAAAAAD! And it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

1 comment:

Anna at ShoeHunting said...

LOVE sequins and studs, especially coveting those Payless boots! Bring it on!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...